Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

😯

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

BIG ASS TRAFFIC JAM!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

THX. TBIYTC!!!!
this is just 🤨😳🤦🏻‍♂️

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

Yes Yes Yes it is! Truly.. The Best Is Yet To Come!

(1) Show this thread

Wonder when they are going to take the containers off to make there less weight then the sound of people in them boom the world awakes this was gods hand getting it stuck there even trump could not have done that x

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

This was my thought!!!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

With America on one side, and Russia on the other, and how many times have we heard about Evergreen ships. I would bet it was part of the plan.

(2) Show this thread

I might repeat myself but this is bound to raise the price of petrol, if only the USA had energy independence.

In response John Tiger to his Publication

Yes it will! For a time. Free energy is inbound. Will take some time to fully roll out and convert technologies.. but can you imagine? What a glorious day it will be!

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Ruh Roh!!