Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I hope they have to offload the cargo.
I hope the cargo is revealed.

This could be an event which will FORCE the MediaWhores to address child trafficking.

I can't think of a better way to announce it!

Human trafficking has always been the elephant in the room!

It's time to FOCUS on this.

It will unite every human who still has a heart.

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Watch the water

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Annie D-W to her Publication

I notice the ship grounded directly on top of MANY cables just laid...

BLACKOUT NECESSARY?

No telling, but fasten ALL seatbelts. Saturday Is the first day of Passover and it ends on April 4, 2021 which is also Easter Sunday.
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#GodWins
Blessings, Prayers, Love and BIG Hugs

Only people mentioned by @Annie172123 in this post can reply

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Yes, many satanic rituals during this time. Love and Light to all, Prayers and Blessings to our Children! Stay strong and hold the line Patriots!

Bingo!

I chuckle when thinking about the FIRST passover... they were seeking protection against their government, too!

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

A few weeks ago i decided to read the entire bible as i never had. Just verses and chapters here and there, not from beginning to end.
I am on the 30th verse of Deuteronomy. God is here & I appreciate and so thankful for his love, forgiveness and guidance.
He has also given me signs of assurance as well. If you go to my page i had a post about my drive home and the Durham Street sign.

(1) Show this thread