Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Why isn't anyone asking why are they treating a "so called virus" with a gene therapy???? Is that setting off alarm bells???

IF, BIG IF, people are paying attention, they will do their research and decide that they don't need gene altering. On the other hand, we have millions that form long lines waiting for the gene altering drug.
Me............I've been wondering why Bill Gates is allowed to administer drugs without a license because and very few question it. Why isn't he in jail? He's doesn't have a medical license. My friend that successfully treated cancer with Laetrile was jailed because she didn't hold a license to practice medicine here in the states, but she is a licensed doctor in Mexico. She was jailed, got out on bail and had to go undergroung to avoid the drug Czars.
Me............I'm wondering why Fauci is allowed to lead a free nation off the cliff while trampling all over the Constitutional rights of Amercians.
But that's just me. I ask questions. I research. I observe. If it smells like shit, looks like shit, it's probably shit.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Made In America, click on at the bottom under it