I wonder how the people who voted for Biden are liking the rising gas prices; unemployment; raising prices of goods; and flooding border of illegal immigrants?

Only people mentioned by @Nett80 in this post can reply

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

They haven't figured it out yet.
They're busy with critical race theory.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

The ones in my family are still asleep because they don't trust me and only listen to strained news, so they know nothing about what is happening and don't want to know.

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

my family is mixed. some barely believe me. others are glued to th msm. a few i feel may have to see the vile things that have been going on before they believe.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts