Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Job Offer 902 CC 242

DIGITAL SOLDIER, WWG1 WGA , TRUMP WON, NCSWIC, HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE !!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Hey Kim i appreciate your posts keeps me up-to-date on the Delta's but have a quick question for you, what happened to RJB the Guite gentleman? he or her no longer responds on this site and all the amazing videos are no longer on YouTub, i was wondering is you knew anything about what's going on or where to find the videos?

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

Daniel in the lions den. Daniel walked away, the lions fed on the evil that put him there. The annointed of Yehoveh are never left alone nor can they be harmed. Our Daniel, President Donald J. Trump, Commander and Chief of the United States Republic of America!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

IS THAT THE GUARD SHACK TO THE RIGHT FROM PRIOR WHITE HOUSE PHOTOS?

doG is in Miami FL.
other then that not sur3 where i am supposed to "Be"... Dashh is no where to be found.. Loyal doG super sad.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

DROP 1003

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

What does it mean?

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Under the Most intense and stressful Situations... 1 Does Not Leak... any vital information.

(2) Show this thread

Miss him. 😞

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

The good 'ol days.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

It would be a great show if 2 Pres's making National speech, 2 different channels, here's my prediction: Trump: 80 MIL viewers, Biden: 10 (TEN) LOL.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Future Proves Past!
The World is Watching!

#fakenewsmedia#MAGA

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

No masks - nice. πŸ₯°

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

accurate.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

World is watching

(4) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

He literally walked into the snakes den, God bless our Potus!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

snake pit, wolf denπŸ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ