Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

I took my motorcycle out yesterday and went for a long ride to clear my head, I rode down by the Seattle water front, and mentally I was giving ppl Gold Stars for not wearing a mask while walking their dogs. I did come accross some that were still wearing them, alone, out in the fresh air, SMH these ppl are the ones that are going to need the most attention as this movie plays out.

I was up at a look out point that view the Space Needle, I notice one military Helo and that was it for our area. Here in Seattle they are doing stealth work. Because it sure seems like the calm before the storm.

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

Hey we are neighbors . We live on the Olympic Peninsula . Love it when i see we have more awake people in Washington then one would beliieve.

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response Proud Deplorable to her Publication

before I was kicked off Twit, I found a few, but then everyone went in diffrent directions Gab, WEGO, Anonup etc.... So I am working on finding more of us. I now have 3 friends in my circle that are starting to ask me questions. I really dont blame ppl, I dont have kids, I dont have a life, so I have time to research, so they go on with there life and I keep them updated. LOL
Oh and most of the "helpers" are drawing ppl to telegram, so I recommend that if you dont have it.

i I think i was at 6 accounts on Twiiter before i gave up...i had found a few from Washingtin as well not sure where they are . Been following Q since 2017. Glad your here ! hHave a blessed day !

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ProudDeplorable in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Proud Deplorable, click on at the bottom under it