Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

Notice his hands. This guy was programmed. He did not act alone.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

His hands show the spear..same as what Trump does.

Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I've not seen trump do it, only the Iluminatti.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

go to videos and find Trump sitting in oval office when he speaks to people..he has his hands like this. A bunch of pics floated around on this and it showed all the good guys holding there hands like this. Illuminati signs are hookem horns and the covered eye along with tucking hand in jacket like Prince Harry did. This is a sphere and seen by many good guys. Research it. but Trump does it often with his hands when he is sitting. Your foul mouthed hateful name calling followers are pathetic and shouldnt even be on this platform. Disqusting that so called patriots act that way. I was making a statement of what i have seen and learned..thats all. If this is how people are going to act here....shows nothng more than immaturity and is no place for adults to be. I refuse to be part of HATE! Nothing agaisnt you Dimitri...its your follower that called me names because of what i said. Apparently others opinons are not allowed by shitheads. I may just leave this platform anyway.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

You could be right, I may be wrong. Don't give up because of a few bad apples. This is just like the police - if we see a few bad ones, we shouldn't stop supporting the rule of law. My friend, hold the line and stay in the fight.

Thank you... I posted a video of Trump..his hands like this. i think many men do this out of habit..they dont know what to do with their hands. Sometimes you can look to hard for things.

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it