Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

What is stopping the giant barge behind it from hooking a chain to the stern and scooting it back? It's there for a reason obviously.

WEIGHT and it is lodged in ground front and back. The force needed is far greater than possible by another freighter. Even a team of tugboats would have difficulty. They likely need to unload it or flood it with more water

(1) Show this thread

Look at the call sign of the ship taking the picture "WMDQ"[.] πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ””

Rotterdam.... Rodham😁
what a time to be alive

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

what is their cocoons start waking up since their Trip isn't going as planned. Are we going to find something like this in there?

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

Netherlands. Major trafficking hub.πŸ€”

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

Wow. Rotterdam.. sounds like Hillary's maiden name. Can't make this crap up?

Makes you wonder......Maybe the only way left to stop traffic before a different ship with nasty cargo entered the canal...A long trem closure for repairs to the canal would be worse than a virus...My though..

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I hope that Hillary gets down to the Suez canal and fight for the rights of the people in the Cargo

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I was trying to figure out which criminal gang ran the human trafficking thru NYC..... Then I realized..... It's the Clinton Foundation and BIDEN! Am I right???????? Also Cuomo clears the way!

(2) Show this thread

lots of 666 there

In response Chook Chook to his Publication

Check out the call sign to the right of the image
H3RC

In response Chook Chook to his Publication

Ghislaine Maxwell’s secret β€˜husband’ is CEO of worldwide SHIPPING [HUMAN TRAFFICKING]

β€œScott Borgerson, the CEO of a tech company called CargoMetrics, has been tied since last year to Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell, who authorities arrested in early July.”

CargoMetrics Technologies, a Boston-based quantitative hedge fund that has secured financial backing from private-equity giant Blackstone, investor Paul Tudor Jones, Google founder Eric Schmidt, Israeli shipping magnate Idan Ofer, and Maersk Tankers.

The Pentagon Pedophile Task Force (working under Joint Special Operations Command) discovered actionable evidence (turned over to the DoD) that showed the coordination of world-wide human trafficking has been expanded to a massive database that includes every conceivable factor of a human life (e.g. bloodline, DNA, genetics) including medical records.

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

watch the water