Evergreen blocked Suez, and apparently there are Russian battleships near too.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

ships name is ever given NOT evergreen

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Brian Tyler to his Publication

It's callsign has letters HRC though.

(1) Show this thread

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Putin is the shit! smart girl🧐

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

You're right on that one. Get um Putin. He aint putting up with this shit anymore.

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

quite interesting

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Go Putin!
Go Putin!
Putin Evergreen out of her misery!
✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️

God Wins!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

An Obama ship came to the rescue...
Now is also trapped!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Love it......wedge all the mtf in.

(1) Show this thread

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

bahaha😂🤣😎

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Wakey Wakey

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(1) Show this thread