Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Deep Fake

The real Graham is a worthless POS

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

Lyndsey "stay tuned" Graham. I dont trust him at all!

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

"RINO" All mouth...Never Action...JUSTASHOW

The Only One Who Is Saving Us, Is The Son, The Father, and The Holy Spirit, God has never said a man from earth will save humanity, but its does talk about the Great Deciever, he will expose all evil, for the world too idolize him for exposing all the evil, rememeber the world will love him, not just america, then once that happens the Great Deciever will annouce himself as the anitchrist, the same deciever who tried to temp Jesus with giving lands of the earth, so keep wacthing this movie, an expect the outcome you think is coming, imo the rapture is on its way. We need to get right with Jesus. Period.

Every time I hear him talk its cringeworthy!
Actions and Words never match! Epic fail!

graham on fire. Oh Lord, please.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

I hope he and the rest of the Republicans shut this whole shit show down! March Madness

Not sure when he recorded this but he has given them 3 days notice that they are coming. Lindsey does nothing but angerish

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Graham the dirty Rino!

CGI ish

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication

Yes! And more feminine-ish looking too. 😬😂

(1) Show this thread

yeah well, maybe he is gonna finally do something good cause he knows hes a piece of shit. . i heard were gonna see alot of people finally choose a side and decide to go ttowards the light

He gave them how many days notice that their coming? 3? That should be plenty of time to get things looking good.

(1) Show this thread

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

Fuck him. He has enabled everything that's happened since Jan. 6th. Fuckin RINO.

For God and THE REPUBLIC. #FamilyIsEverything. Fmr NavSecGruAct

This white hat, dark hat thing has all my emotions messed up. Watching the movie and waiting. Still very FROSTY with all the Rhinos that did not fight for our democracy and our president. Good for Sen Graham, but where the fuck was he when we needed him before this disaster of an administration was allowed to come in???? Rant over, excuse my language.

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Maskachusetts

In response Jennifer Weldon to her Publication

I don't trust him. He was no name's buddy. He sits on both side of the fence. Why give them notice so they can ship some of them out & clean up. I like the element of surprise..

(1) Show this thread