Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
P.J. 777

I put together this video to uplift any Patriot out there that may need it. There are higher powers at play and I just felt compelled to put together something that might uplift your spirit. This is not over. Trump will never give up on us, letโ€™s not give up on him. Thanks for watching & God bless! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…#NeverGiveUp

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

* Married Patriot * NRA Instructor * NRA Range Safety Officer * LE security instructor * Conservative * Christian * I back the Blue & Trump

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

SHARE* SHARE SHARE
An Open Letter to the Military from USA American People

We the People are firing the Government - Effective Immediately!

I thought this was some kind of joke, but it's NOT!

It's spreading throughout the country!

Here's a link to "We the People" on a word document. It's just over 4 pages; but you'll want to read it: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AvxlDMD6D9lDi4F-EEZ_6MiZmrvcYQ?e=jMA0rf

Maybe someone will share it on a website.

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

Thank you!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In It Together Forever

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Thay was fantastic, uplifting for sure! Thank you!

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธItalian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Just what I needed. Thank you! Itโ€™s wonderfully done. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽˆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐ŸŒŽ

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

thank you!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Beautiful, uplifting, hopeful. Thank you.

Thank you from an Australian patriot, I love President Trump.

Thank You! That Was So Uplifting! We Miss Him Very Much! Well Needed! God Bless You!

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

Thank you! I needed that!!!!

Itโ€™s not what I know, itโ€™s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

NEVER EVER QUIT!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Itโ€™s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE๐Ÿ’ฅโš ๏ธWWG1WGA the way to the finish line๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘‰In The Right Lane for GOD & Country๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸปJESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

THIS was FLIPPIN' aWeSOmE!!! Thank you for creating this video, PJ. ๐Ÿ™ We all have so many memories of the months & years we fought along President Trump. We need to keep up the good spirit of the fight! We still fight! ๐Ÿ‘ŠAlways! Together! WWG1WGA GOD BLESS ALL OF US and... DONALD J TRUMP! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

ALL IN ๐Ÿ’ฅWarrior ๐Ÿค“Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ’ซJesus is KING ๐Ÿ‘‘WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Q sent me๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Family is everything! ๐Ÿ’• Enjoying the show๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

thank you! so good! great work!
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
never giving up
WWG1WGA

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ•Š

Thank you..๐Ÿฅฐ. between this and the Juan video I just saw. I am pumped ..The Best Is Yet To Come..๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

GOD Bless YOU PJ. This is right at the most Perfect moment in Our timeline. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Its a shame elon musk has been compromised

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr Iโค๏ธMilitary๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Awww PJ!! I was jussst thinking of you!! And your video showed up! I was just about post some Scriptures. This is a BEAUTIFUL video, it made me tear up- simply because I really MISS POTUS. I MISS SEEING HIM EVERY SINGLE DAY like millions of patriots do. Just miss him. I know he's with us, and I KNOW he's making a HUGE COMEBACK, but...I still miss him. Thank you for this beautiful video sweet patriot!! I just want you to know I APPRECIATE YOU and I LOVE YOU!! You're a precious brother in Christ!! God bless you.โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ•Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š
Bunny ๐Ÿฐ

Proud 5th gen Aussie~Truth-Seeker~I love Trump~I love my family~I love Genealogy, History, Music....I'll finish this later

Awesome!! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—

Thank you for this uplifting video, made my eyes misty!

โค๏ธThank you for putting this together & sharing it with us. I'm new here just joined today.

AWESOME VIDEO

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

So Encouraging and Powerful. We are with you. We are One & WWG1WGA.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Thank you so much for that great video. I really needed that right now.! I am angry and sad. Seems like those evil people have taken over again. They are changing all the orders our president made to make our lives better and safer. I have never given up or quit loving and respecting my president. He has went through so much for us, to make things right. I will hold the line for him and all he has done for America and the world. God bless Trump and God bless America. WWG1WGA

Mom, Healer/Herbalist, Small Business Owner, Truth Seeker Always, WWG1WGA!! President Trump is the ONLY President!

โค๏ธโค๏ธ Thank you for this! Awesome inspiration

Very inspirational, thank you.

Wife, mom of 3 awesome boys๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป love family godโœ๏ธ๐Ÿธcountry๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธLove helping people,love my dog Remi ๐Ÿ•love our president Trump

thank you this is awesome

#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทโœจ๐ŸŒช๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ›ธโœจ

Such a great work, such a great inspiration, such a wonderful message ... Thank you for this precious gift โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Excellent!!

Truth Seeker ๐Ÿ—ฝ Spiritual Warrior ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Digital Soldier

very good! thank you๐Ÿ‘