Are you getting it yet? You're watching a movie.🍿

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

thank u Ghost! 4 droping that holograme vid@andweknow just featured it .BIG RED PILL!!

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

the machine made it so u could b enywhare and it would look like u where sitting rite with whom ever u where talking to u could b 1000 mi away an it made u look like u where rite there in studio with homever

i post here on my page the link to his show(@ andweknow.com)

the one where the guy invented holoteleport teck where he was talking about that latenight cuck interviewing country awards u put it out about 3 weeks ago i think around that time best as i can remember i archived it but cant find it will look firther.