Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I think it's a double edged sword. On the one hand we're told to fight like a Flynn and on the other hand we're told to sit back eat your popcorn and enjoy the show. People are human and are worn out. They are getting bombarded from all sides. They are trying to redpill and are now being told to stop redpilling, it's too late for that. Just pray. Okay. It's like watching a train wreck you can't look away but somehow feel emotionally like you must do something. Our adrenals are in a constant state of high cortisol and are taking massive daily hits. We know beyond knowing that it's GOD's timing. We get it. It's always soon. I'm not giving up but I'm hella tired y'all. I already have stage 3 adrenal fatigue and it's hard to relax and trust the plan. Am I going to end up one of the casualties of war? Suck it up buttercup, if you are your rewards will be in Heaven. I get that, but I'd like to get on with it. Someone needs to hold my arms up like Moses because I'm exhausted! Loves all!

Yes...I'm hanging on...I realize what I'm feeling is really no different than most Patriots....and what we are going through is NOTHING compared to what those that are trafficked or worse are or have been through. What those innocent children have suffered. So yes...hanging in there. Just had MY first real weak moment (after 3 years) and melt down is all. Thank you for the encouragement. 🤗

Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kimmys ConjecturingAgain, click on at the bottom under it