Many of us are in the process to our ascension in consciousness! Technically, Justice is not an important part of#5Dconsciousness! Forgiveness and understanding is how you must process all who committed atrocities! I would not be leading properly if I said otherwise. We needed the dark to wake us up to finally evolve! We lived in a duality matrix, and both the dark and the light were needed!

But.................I’m still part 3D and part 4D as well!
So FU$K That! They should have never touched our children!! Anyone who harms children in anyway, we are coming for you! We won’t stop until you are all brought to Justice!!!
#SaveOurChildren!
#wwg1wga
#JusticeForTheChildren
#relentless
#NeverSurrender

🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

i hear you. i feel the same. i think we all need closure first on the current situations. i cannot tell you how many times i have cried at things i have read, prayed and taken breaks from it. i still feel i am living in a separate world from those that are still scared in the end i will forgive only because spreading love and joy tales less energy than spreading hate

American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

Forgiveness is a great process and the most important thing we can do to heal ourselves. It helps us understand the oppressor and see the situaton from a bigger picture. But it doesn't mean there aren't consequences for their behavior and choices.

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

Amen🙏

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication

wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

Keep it simple, GOD, Family, Country

tiocfaidh ár lá