“For every item that carries the darkness of humanity there's one that holds the LIGHT. And that LIGHT is worth believing in. Not just in others, but in yourself as well.” ― C.M. Rayne

Trust and believe in yourself.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Amen & Amen

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I AM ,The Love, I AM The Light, I AM The Truth, as I AM A Child of God: ❤️🙏✝️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Soon we will all see the light. This will not end well for those hiding in the shadows. NOTHING can stop what is coming but I do believe that we all can speed this up. Choose right choose light and SEE things for what they REALLY are!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

STAY IN THE LIGHT!!!

All attention, concentration and focus on consciential development, on the development of perception, intuition and discernment. Simple statements that when practiced raise awareness.
I love myself.
I respect myself.
I hear myself.
I trust myself.

As I’ve been saying over the past few years,

ABOVE ALL

Justice
For
Kids

and

Kennedy's

+++
^^

Love this! Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Wake up Miss Runner! We need our Deltas! 😂☕️

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

lol...on it!

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

Preach🙌🏻

Jeremiah 33:3 and James 1:5!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

beautiful! I love it wwg1wga

Kim = Beacon. Beacon/Kim = ...

In response The Belfast Danimal to his Publication

Thanks BD...Made me smile! :)
Thanks for being here with me.

(1) Show this thread

scroll

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

😊💡🕯️✨💖✨

AGREE!!🙏☝️

#savethechildren "one's own self ; one must know" #digitalsoldier

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen.