Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

What in the world is going on with all the TFR's? (Temp Flight Restrictions)

I have an idea of what this could be but I will just post a few pics and let you have your own thoughts. Nothing to see here folks, move along.... Wouldn't want to be a bad guy right now....

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Transportation for illegal immigrants?

I'm sure it's transportation for a few certain someones. The second pic applies to all the Security TFRs that are up. This one is only for 1 week, the other if for a month. Still wouldn't want to be a bad guy right now.

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only seems to apply to unmanned. Is it a "no peeking" mandate? Most unmanned flights in US seem to be surveillance drones.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Most pilots I know just avoid them regardless unless it will seriously mess up the flight plan. The second pic pretty much says stay the hell away to me. I'm sure the flyboys and girls pick up on that too.

(1) Show this thread