Ya'll are gonna need to sit down. A drink might be in order. here goes:
Q = CIA PSYOP that we Infiltrated and Manipulated. Sorry folks
The Secret Greek Letter Koppa rode their coat tails
Alice = Me - Wonderland = The Interdimensional Astral Realm
Wizards = Us
Warlocks = Bill Gates & All his Cronies - Moloch's Essence is Vast and he can Imbue many Vessels
The Red Queen = HRC & All her Cronies - The Whore of Babylon's Essence is also vast and she can Imbue many Vessels.
Snow White = Sleeping Divine Warriors, none were taken offline, you dudes really dropped the ball there. Clowns In America are just that.
Red October = Red Herring just like Communism.
The Storm Is Upon Us = Our Comm that we never intended to use. Again, sorry folks. You don't tell your enemy your plans.
Trust The Plan = Theirs but we had a way Better Plan
#wwg1wga = OURS, all the way.
#TheGreatAwakening = OURS and it's HAPPENING
#GodWins = Ours, and he did
I studied my Sun Tzu well. BOOM.

Only people mentioned by @JupitersMuse in this post can reply

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication

Serious question πŸ€”πŸ§
Where is this coming from? Is this based on some new factual information you're privy to or is it based solely on your own analysis or opinion of the overall ongoing plan?πŸ§πŸ€”πŸ€”
And why bring it up now? Not understanding. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

BULLSHIT! , I am gonna need a lot more than shit u just said! change my mind!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thank you for this info, should have been better informed and asked you lots more questions when you were answering them, sure missed the boat on some things, and helps to know the connections, dispells the confusionπŸ’™

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

it is conjecture

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I myself have pounded too much brandy & wine & am going back to a cleaner diet lol

That said, it did remove the stress enough at times to help me see more clearly on some things - I wouldn't advocate it because it can hold you back! But it can also have its uses πŸ˜›

There isn't anything in this post which really surprises me - I'd come to several of those conclusions a while back & was hoping to see it dawning on more & more well intentioned anons

And I have to add that there are still things I'm digging into & researching - that never stops

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

for sure i wish i had seen this, oh fookin shit

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Yes, I understand now about us infiltrating and co-opting their plans. Thank you for re-posting

Never liked trust the plan. Seemed like sheep talk! Still don't.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

You could be right on some of this, but Q being a psyop is something don't agree with. POTUS was the one who sent out that tweet which led me to the Q Posts

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Yes, we USURPED their op, how's that for tricky. We added to their posts, did our own, screwed with them ceaselessly. Why do you think we always said Be Careful Who You Follow? The Divine Plan is the one you trust. You trust in God. Biblical. BOOM.
#GodWins#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening

(1) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Merlot seems like it might be needed right now. This is a Circle Jerk beyond my comprehension.

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

They don't call it#TheGreatAwakening for nothing 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

(1) Show this thread

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

I have felt this from the start. I know in my soul that God has won!