Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

👏👊🍻

🧐🙄No Not me either .. It's a movie that is taking all hope from one's life. Have one of those days where I give up. Imagine we have been sitting faithfully for almost 4 years behind the pc and sitting here still.Think sometimes I'm going crazy over it all. AM chronically tired by now, but am glad I live here by the sea where I can scream like a wild, and get rid of the frustrations. Yup smiles because I still hope it breaks loose soon. The whole world has become insane.🤪😫🤡😌

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Hialrious because it's true!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

And oh yeah first place for meme. Grand prize actually...✅✅✅💚💚💚🥳🥳🥳
Every South Parkview her every HBO watch her every anon most patriots get to gather up for what's going to look like a few days until they are forced to unload the ship. Oh boy

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Oh it's getting to the good part. Or the bad part. The real bad part. neo all of the Latinos at the border look like they have been gassed and their ankles tied wrapped up in those space blankets.
Now we know the reason for the caravan? And the ship is very very light for possibly the third largest ship in the world. Certainly not packed with grain or oil or anything else of dense volume