Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Happily married, Mom of two. I love my God, family, and my country. NO DM’S.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Music is my therapist. I've been listening to this to sleep the last couple weeks. I've never went to sleep faster or slept so soundly and I'm a horrible sleeper. I don't think I've ever stayed awake past the forth song. lol

Wife, Mom. Animal rescuer 🐶🐹🐰🐢 Patriot ✨🇺🇸🦅. L💕ve & L✨ght

happens to me with some music

So true. Music is more powerful then most people realize and very subjective (good acoustics are key though). ie some folks might dislike this song that I like (save for Sinead's ~ humps/bumps)...
https://youtu.be/k6J_doDqglM

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response The Belfast Danimal to his Publication

Amazing. Thanks for sharing.

In response The Belfast Danimal to his Publication

Amazing. Thanks for sharing.

(2) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I can give myself full body goodebumps at will without hearing music and without thinking of anything. not sure what i'm tapping into. It is healing and i consider it a gift from the Lord. can anyone else do this?

God, family, children & freedom! “..to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.This is the meaning of success.”Emerson

Wow! That's really neat!

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

goosebumps even hearing this... truth resonates

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Some music makes me get goose flesh, so hard my skin hurts... feels like my hsir is standing on end.

Agentine tango has that effect, also classical music.

This is brilliant Argentine Tango (guachos used to dance together - it was kind of a battle of footwork) - grest music, and footwork... goose flesh every time... 😊

https://youtu.be/3HDP6fYJGUE

we need to bring back embrace dancing, it is all about the connection.

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Happens to me mostly when hearing it live.

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

music makes me feel better depending on the song. i have been listening to the ones you have posted and THANK YOU 😊

In response Michele G.. to her Publication

Nice to hear. Glad you enjoy them :)

(1) Show this thread