πŸ‘€ Dan Scavino on Instagram. Part of the gold fringe looks like it's been ripped out or cut off.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

No, with all due respect, the woven trim is always at the top of the fringe. The fringe here is merely hidden in the folds of the flag. FYI; I'm an expert interior decorating seamstress and know these things well.

Just a good ol country boy that stands for the truth. Killing evil with kindness πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Nice!!

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

wonder when that was taken? MonkeyWerx posted about a big aircraft (that can hold AC.like seen here), going up to DC then back down to the carolinas (had AF1 type indicators) Not sure.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with β€œsolutions that don’t cost the earth”

Halfway line

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

Trump ended the corporation. So happy to see this validation.

I think it's a flag on the Presidents vehicle, those get beat up from the wind.

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

I think it is just in the fold of the flag. Maybe he wanted us to focus on the car behind the flag.

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❀ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Excellent!

Gold standard incoming!

Here for our future, the future of the Republic. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

one president at at a time. one star, marine one.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❀️MilitaryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Frayed fringed

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

Unwinding from the top down.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

All great descriptions in this thread - I'm seeing the symbolism and meaning of the gold fringe which appears to be starting to come apart; unraveling. Panic due to being dismantled, one strand at a time; methodically.

Truly the most fascinating times ahead which we will all never, ever forget for the rest of our lives. God is in control.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

its no longer useful, their symbology has no power anymore, everything is being reversed so we can transition into the new republic

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

May I ask, why won't you follow back Patriots on a conservative site? What's with the vanity? We're at FKN war - you need to connect dipshit! Get your head out of your ass.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response True Patriot to his Publication

Thanks Patriot, I'm on your side. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

Latin Patriot Truth Seeker Trump Supporter Pro Life police and military supporter God Bless America and our great patriots .πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡©πŸ‡΄

what i see is the helicopter and the Air Force 1 plane next to it

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

I saw this on Instagram πŸ‘€

what was the time stamp?

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

can someone help me find the instagram account he posted it on? i am not seeing this there. instagram isnt pulling up any other accounts. please and thank you.

(2) Show this thread

Looks like it's getting shredded. Will be glad when it is completely cut off. Perhaps we need to keep an eye on this....

Gab: ReadyPen @ready_pen 107Daily.Com ReadyPen

No more United States OF America...back to the Republic of the United States FOR America!πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Looks like a banged up car bumper below the flag too! πŸ€”

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

This is what I'm seeing. 4 helicopter rotor blades, 3 white stripes, 2 red stripes, 1 star

Here to stand for what's right

maybe he took a trophy of sorts.

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Let's Roll!