Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

General Mclnerney has just said this in a video he says trump has to many bad people around him for him to do anything & by dec many many americans will die after taking the vaccine & covid 20 comes out plus the military took it & police nurses ect ect it is time to act!

wow, well I am not interested in hearing that video. It does no good to " have it all" and do nothing with it. I will always feel we have ALL been duped if this is how it turns out " Trump has too many bad people around him?" I thought this has been planned for years and years and now we hear this? Gosh, I am glad I have only been following this for a year. This makes me feel quite stupid for believing any of it. I am happy to report that my trust and hope is in The Lord of heaven and earth. His name is Jesus! I will always stand my ground where He is concerened and I ma not ashamed tto say so! let the redeemed of the Lord rise up!

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mamatiger98 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Protestor, click on at the bottom under it