Did Q drop 1279 just come true today?

The Suez Canal - one of largest shipping ports was blocked by a cargo shipped called 'Ever Givin' but clearly the name on the ship says EVERGREEN 👀

Define evergreen
When do you call a plumber?

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Evergreen is the company (based in Taiwan) Ever Givin is the ships name..FYI....HRC connection prior to sec of state is why she chose USSS name 'evergreen'

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

it wont..

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

hmmm💖🙏🏼😘🇺🇸🤔

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Gee, I wonder what they will unclog?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

did anyine catch harris faulkner yesterday after potus called in a segment or two after they actually played the song "timber" from the kennedy grandkids

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

thats tense!

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Kj1 Hernandez to her Publication

The article gives reference to two different names. First Ever Given then referred to as Evergreen.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Suez backwards is Zeus

Zeus, in ancient Greek religion, chief deity of the pantheon, a sky and weather god who was identical with the Roman god Jupiter. His name clearly comes from that of the sky god Dyaus of the ancient Hindu Rigveda. Zeus was regarded as the sender of thunder and lightning, rain, and winds, and his traditional weapon was the thunderbolt.

I suspect a storm is brewing!

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Think the fact the Catholic Church came out today and said to take the vaccine, "it's your moral obligation", says the Bishop and Pope, has anything to do with this? Hmmm...

(1) Show this thread

Anyone else notice the callsign.....?!?!?!? 🤯

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Praying Teacher to her Publication

Evergreen....Suez Canal. Hilldawg's about to be exposed to the Normies! Good...bring it

SC is home... Patriot mom fighting for truth and freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Praying Teacher to her Publication

things are getting quite interesting...😊

(3) Show this thread

[they] would hate an emergency unloading of that ship, only to discover the horrors of what may be in those containers... all eyes on that cargo ship.

does seem sort of like a "look here do not look here" moment...

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

SUEZ - THINK MIRROR - ZEUS

Often referred to as the Father, as the god of thunder and the 'cloud-gatherer', he controlled the weather, offered signs and omens and generally DISPENSED JUSTICE, guaranteeing order amongst both the gods and humanity from his seat high on Mt. Olympus.

(1) Show this thread