Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.

I dont get why Trump can't just blast the EBS even before the inauguration to show the world how dirty the democrats have been for decades? So many things still dont add up, and here we are on the losing side of the fence. Nothing makes sense anymore and were sick of hearing this movie bullshit over and over. Ghostezra said many things, and all of sudden as time goes by all we get is excuses. We havent even seen one high lvl public arrest since the TREASONOUS ELECTION..so how do you expect us to be paitent? Trump had so many ways to beat the election fraud, but why didnt he? Sidey Powell, Lin Wood, so many brave whistleblowers who stood up for Trump get what?

Countless beatings after beatings. Where the hell is Trump? Making his special social media platform while everyone who stood up for him is getting attacked. This is a fucking joke now, and Trunp is to blame for everyone that suffered who stood up for his name.

WASTE OF TIME

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Madden04 in this post can reply

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

Trump could have taken care of this before the inauguration but he would have been accused of a coup.....not what we want......he would have also gotten all the glory.....also not what we want......God will be seen in this victory!

There is a ton going on behind the scenes and at this point very few people know what will happen next and when. If you do not know this....you haven't been paying attention or reading between the lines. It is all happening according to what Q has mapped out. It is painful but most wars are. It had to be this way for as many to wake up as possible. Stay positive! It's coming but it has to be done precisely!

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

Said what most on here are afraid of saying. So with that being said one almost has to take a moment to look through the rearview mirror and go all the way back to the beginning and start asking oneself uncomfortable questions about everything and everyone, everyone!

On a side note, listen and look closely at the tone as well as the verbiage of the so called Q and Patriot pundits, even their staunch tone doesn't have the same ring as it once did. Just saying.

In response Keyzer Soze to his Publication

Very well said..These are very strange times.

(1) Show this thread