Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

General Mclnerney has just said this in a video he says trump has to many bad people around him for him to do anything & by dec many many americans will die after taking the vaccine & covid 20 comes out plus the military took it & police nurses ect ect it is time to act!

yep i watched it.
covid 20 and 21 in December immunity won't be available for those who took vaccine. General says Trump should have appointed special counsel Sydney Dec 19th for Election Fraud and didn't
also They knew Election interference and did nothing
everyone compromised the President could not do anything
its up to us Americans to take our America back

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1776girl in this post can reply

In response Krystle Lutz to his Publication

I live in the UK & watching america be destroyed like this is killing me we are going through hell only a few like me standing up we have been in lockdown since before xmas everyone allowing there kids to be tested & masked up in school apart from me it is beyond a joke if america falls the world falls!

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

i cannot believe our American Men are waiting around letting our economy be destroyed and thier children wear masks. American Democratic states like LA over 1 yr of masks no school lockdowns

(1) Show this thread