Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.

A patriot who loves their country and God.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

You can't blame anybody for being done with this whole "movie". We've been being told big things will be happening since at least last July. It keeps being said, yet nothing ever comes of it. Recently, we were told Biden isn't being saluted by military or using AF1 as "proof" he's not legit. Now we are seeing him being saluted AS he boards AF1. Flynn posted back in Dec. the quote from Washington about giving him 30 more days. I'm trying to stay patient, but when you redpill folks and tell them things (like Biden won't be pres.) and then it doesn't happen, you lose credibility. Why did Q start all of this so long ago if we were going to have to wait years to see any of the stuff come true? Why not just start posting in Jan. 2020? And if they want to wake people up, they need to start w/ MSM. If the news actually reported the unbiased real truth, people would wake up real quick. Seems Trump should have cleaned up the voting before the election to get rid of the bad apples faster.

Only people mentioned by @triqdaddy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sturgill Simpson, click on at the bottom under it