Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Finaly a post that seems legit. I am so over this like everyone else here at this point. I wish the all mighty Ghostezra would stop telling us "YOU ARE WATCHING A MOVIE" for the 1000th time.

March madness was a joke. Maybe things got done behind the scenes yet again...but the term "madness" was upoose to feel epic for us. So far its been the same shit day after day and now whats in for April?

My guess is probably the same shit again.

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

I underatand your frustration. But I have peace in my faith in GOD and Hope because thats all we really have.
If we knew every little detail of whats happening, dont you think our enemies would?
Is our miltary fighting this battle giving up because its too long and hard for them?
Is Trump still fighting for us?
Things have to be done rught and forever this time.
The events happening are to awake those asleep. You dont need it but many do. Just look at how many are willing to inject poison into their bodies.
What are we trusting the media now. They always lied before.
Have faith.....The best is yet to come

I have nothing to disagree with your statment. What bothers me is that one side according to "Ghost" is that were watching a movie, everyone is dead, MJ is alive, and Trump wasnt really real on fox news., and the list goes on. But in "reality", everything we see on tv or news everyonew is still present. So its starting to get frustrating to factor what's real and what isnt. I can tell people are getting exhausted here the same thing day after day. Like we get it..its a "movie". Would Ghostezra care to elaoborate how he knows so much? Is there any newer information that comes to light besides hearing "your watching a movie" over and over. DOesnt Ghost understand if he were in our shoes, how annoying it is to hear the same thing every single day?

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Madden04 in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

So if things are still full throttle, behind the scenes, you want them to jeopardize everything so you know exactly whats going on? How are you going to keep it from the bad actors? There are shills among us as well. Remember when President Trump said he would never show his hand to the enemy? I am quite certain he meant it. This is HUGE.....why would you want to risk everything and everyone in the hunt just so we could ‘know’? I understand your frustration, yes, I’d like to know more too however, what am I going to do with that information? Can knowing help to push it down the road faster? Nope! Just imagine, if you will, how the people doing the job feel right now. It’s been a loooong time coming and I think it’s going to be worth the wait. Not a time to bail now I think. 🙏❤️

Good point. Might we be at the precipice???? I think we'll know soon enough. Weve come a long journey and only a little more to go. We are prepared and white hats are trying to prepare thise that are asleep.
Nothing is real and Bidan has no power. That mighr be what the movie reference is.
Its all about the children and many are being rescued and many are saved from abduction.