Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.

I thank God everyday for the people who know the power of tapping into the Wisdom of their ancestors. The ones who know the ending. The ones who stay strong in their faith and don't let others fears drag them into a place of doubt. Men should listen to the women around them trying to guide them. Stop letting their ego take over. There is great power in Wisdom. Wisdom doesn't come from reading, it comes from believing. It's a knowing that all is well that connot be explained. It's putting trust in that which you cannot see but you can feel. War is never the answer. We've been waring for years yet here we are. You will never get to peace through war.
Talk to the God Inside. That's where the answers are.
Stop seeking outside yourselves in books and phrophets.
Write your own book.
Be your own Spiritual Guide.
Our children are watching.

This is a never ending Love story and we wrote the ending at the beginning.❤️
Much Love and Peace to you all.
The best is yet to come!

#God

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Enlightened_Momma in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication

Beautiful!
Blessings and much love! 🙏❤️

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication

Amen and God Bless You 🙏❤

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread