Only people mentioned by @butterflyQ in this post can reply

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

In response RHQ Butterfly to her Publication

Absolutey fucking nailed it. Expectations are premeditated resentments. As Bruce Lee would say "be like water."

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

So true, these are the times, the dark before light times, that will be the hardest to swallow. The fact is we know something is going to happen, and it only will when the least amount of American casualities can occur, but I will never lose hope. Everyone in this country has to get a taste of the corruption, especially brainwashed Biden voters, they have to experience the betrayal to understand. When it happens, we will with open arms welcome our deceived fellow citizens and help them cope as much as we can. The more each minute passes by, the more the corrupt reveal their true intentions

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Agreed....

Daughter of the King and thankful! Disclaimer: All posted & reposted comments are information purposes only.

Well stated and definitely something EVERYONE OF US needs to pay attention to. We will survive better united!

Remember what POTUS45 has been saying all along...

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

AMEN

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

RedPill nailed it!
Hat Tip🪖