Only people mentioned by @FranBea in this post can reply

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

I HAVE READ THAT!
STARTS WITH THE 2nd letter of the alphabet! RESEARCH ALL THE ISLANDS AND YOU WILL FIND MANY CELEBRITIES BOUGHT REAL ESTATE CLOSE TO E ISLAND

HSRETOUCHER IS A HUGH LARP..... BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW.

In response Teri DeMauro to her Publication

🤔 Not sure about that but either way, I agree with ever single word of his post...💥☝🏻

(1) Show this thread

Anyone I have ever said that to, had no idea about Biden and his brother owning that island. Somehow that has to be brought out in the light by someone powerful and influential.

In response Teresa Schuster to her Publication

I have no doubt this truth is coming! 💥

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

the #MSM buried it in distractions

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts