(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Colonial debt, raw natural resources, (....)the best is yet to come covers the redeeming of all the treaturous, vile, Filth thats been on the surface of things, and matters of sub terrainian form. World Wide.
Eyes on Africa. Africa is taking back it's nations. Thank God.
I hear south africa is Demon HQ. If thats a fact, + all we are seeing ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿฟ,have WON..Figh,watch n pray๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’œWWG1WGA

Believe in God#Jesus#Trump#All honor belongs to God#Save the children#Peace will be the price#Truth seeker&baker...

In response memes matter to her Publication

It is, a demon infested place, i bean there and its dark ass hell for a anon, God bless

God Bless You, God bless Africa if Africa chooses to, pray they keep pressing.

In response Christian Leite to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Believe in God#Jesus#Trump#All honor belongs to God#Save the children#Peace will be the price#Truth seeker&baker...

Where are you from? The photo?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Norway

(1) Show this thread

Thank you, Yes God bless Afrika but its soo muck nonsens there,not shure what they whant, lot of evergrens on that transporter, hmm

I gather, since the days of collonization if thats spelled correct ..i gather it was all about securing [their] food supply, that is humans. [They] industrialized the trade back then i think hence evergreen is todays slaveships.

(1) Show this thread

woops