Employers who are forcing the vaccine on their employees are going to lose some great people.

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

☠️They'll lose the ones that refuse to get it, and they will eventually lose the ones that do!

Probably not.. Have you seen any of the lines at the places? They are backed up for blocks, if you make an appt. it's usually a few days out. Clearly there are a boat load of idiots in this country..

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Mine offers it to those interested. The first time I declined it, nothing happened. Less than a month later, I keep getting asked, and my employer sends me daily emails and texts about the vax. It's becoming more annoying than a telemarketer. I guess this must be the persuation phase 😂

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

and a lot of money when they get sued and lose

Cause it takes a great person to stand up and walk out for what you believe in. (or in this case: what you don't believe in)

I'm just glad it hasn't been required for me...yet...

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

They should be sued

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

💯

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I hope so!! I hope this becomes the class action lawsuit Q was talking about!

(1) Show this thread