Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned ๐Ÿ”ฑ I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to ๐Ÿ”ฑ Now I wait ๐Ÿ˜ผ Pronouns: FA/FO๐Ÿ—ก

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

The window option works, too

@ghostezra is such an amazing Leader of The Pack for Us! Hopefully aomeday we can have AN IN PERSON ....PATRIOT REVEAL PARTY!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. A PRP..!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Ephesians 5:14 โ€œWherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.โ€

Titus 3:3 For we also once were foolish ourselves, disobedient, deceived, enslaved to various lusts and pleasures, spending our life in malice and envy, hateful, hating one another

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Thank you - well that closed that earlier thought process.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

SHAME on me. I'm paused at the tantalizing vision of the Sheeple flying out windows....

Listen. To. The. Ghost.

He is spot-on CORRECT.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Amen!!! Oh yes he does. ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž

(1) Show this thread