USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

2-for-1 deal to harm your health: "vax" + doughnuts

Krispy Kreme will give you a free doughnut every day this year — if you've been vaccinated

SOPHIE LEWIS, CBS, 3/22/2021

In case you needed another reason to get your COVID-19 vaccination, Krispy Kreme is sweetening the deal-...giving free doughnuts to anyone w/proof of vaccination, all year long.

...any customer w/valid COVID-19 vaccination card...receive...free Original Glazed doughnut at participating locations nationwide.

...iconic doughnut shop specifies...any guests...received at least 1 of the 2 shots of...Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or 1 shot of...Johnson & Johnson vaccine qualify....

All you need to show is your vaccination card to redeem your doughnut-vaccine sticker is not valid.

& it's not just a one-time offer.

Vaccinated individuals...go back every...day & continue getting free doughnuts through...2021.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/krispy-kreme-free-doughnut-every-day-2021-covid-19-vaccinat

omg i just heard that on SirusXm! I was like, oh thats a good one! get them with Krispy creams! AND THEN HE SAID IT WAS FREE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR! talk about Pimping!
Sheeple- "I'm really on the fence about this Vac Doc, can you tell me more about effects?" Demons-" Free Krispy Creams with Vac!" bah bah bah bah babhaGotta go get in line! bababbaa" SMDH

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisTheGr8TX in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Anderson, click on at the bottom under it