Irish, Truther, Patriot, Warrior Mother of two, in service to God for the Great Awakening WWG1WGA

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Noodles Noodles to her Publication

Really? Come and live in NY. You will not be served in any business PERIOD. Re think your assessment and show some compassion. THSI ISN'T HELPING!

Irish, Truther, Patriot, Warrior Mother of two, in service to God for the Great Awakening WWG1WGA

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Same here in Ireland Cynthia, Im expressing an opinion, im entitled to that, starting a conversation, you know nothing about me or the compassion I possess, sensoring free speech is part of how we got to this hellish sutuation. Im not sure youre in the right place if your so triggered by memes like this, I wish you well 🙏

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Noodles Noodles to her Publication

Joachim Hagopian is a West Point (US ARMY MILITARY ACADEMY graduate). Ireland chapter: https://pedoempire.org/chapter-29-northern-irelands-kincora-scandal-british-intelligence-sexual-blackmail-operation-and-cover-up/

😭🤬Yes delved down that hole 20 years ago, poor kids

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Noodles in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Noodles Noodles, click on at the bottom under it