My heart fills with hope when I hear of medical technologies and interventions that have been held from us. My son was vaccine injured in 2010 and we've spent hundreds of thousands of dollars and hours on medical and behavioral therapies to detox and support his body. Too many have been burned by the medical system, pryaing healing🙏🏻💛

Here's some of what we've tried...

Organic food/reducing toxicity
Gf/cf/sf diet & specific supplements based on testing
Genetic testing, hair, stool, blood tests
Comprehensive food pannel
ABA Therapy
Speech Therapy
Specialized DAN Doctors
24 Hour EEG
Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
Anti-fungals, Anti-virals
Treated for lyme
Methyl B12 shots
Treated for Parasites
Essential Oils
BioMat
Homeoptathy
Homotoxicology
Chiropractic
Naturopath
Osteopath
CranioSacral
HANDLE
Reiki
Son Rise Playroom
Cannabis
Chelation
Glutathione IV
Mitochondrial cocktails
Stem Cells in Panama
IonCleanse Footbath
GcMAF probiotic yogurt
Cyber skcan

Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

🙏Praying for these kids that have suffered long enough

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

May Gods love and peace and healing be with your Family!

I’m basically a newcomer I have been doing this since May but I got exiled fromTwit so many times you would have thought I was a big threat

my son as well the vaccine has harmed him beyond repair unless medbeds are real then maybe hope

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Ziggy One to her Publication

May Gods love, peace, and healing be with your Family also!

(1) Show this thread