Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

I'm just a simple man, no longer playing the game but watching the wheels go round.

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Here in the (once) United Kingdom the police have an appalling track-record of truly criminal ineptitude in respect of firearms discipline. Here's just a few from memory. Of course I forgot to list the innocent Brazilian Plumber who in 2005 (under Cresida Dick's watch) was shot six times in the head.

I'm just a simple man, no longer playing the game but watching the wheels go round.

Thanks for that. I don't know Canada (and have bever been) but there are clear links with UK (probably due to collonial connections and our "Royal" family) which extend to the Plod. One of our whistleblower cops emigrated to Canada to join your lot a few years ago, I recommend his book "Wasting Police Time" by David Copperfield. I would have sent you an extract, but it appears I can only include pictures (not PDFs or other files). Take care; hopefully not long now.

I don't know where you are but I understand that Stuart Davidson (pen-name David Copperfield) moved to Edmonton c 2009 to serve with RCMP. I suspect he has (or had) a FB page. Change of subject, do you watch/follow Kevin Annett (Murder by decree) ? Take care WWG1WGA Peace LOVE & Light. Ian

Thanks for that. Kevin is an ex-pastor who realised what was going-on in Canada with first-nation children & SRA. He has been trying to alert the world for about 25 years now. http://murderbydecree.com/ WWG1WGA, PL&L Ian

Only people mentioned by @Ian_Parmenter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ian Parmenter, click on at the bottom under it