Morgellons found in Covid test ❗️

Several tests have been investigated and the stick contains small black things (Morgellons) that react to heat and move on it.

Do NOT take the covid test! Please 🙏🏻

Thoughts?

Only people mentioned by @Punisher2021 in this post can reply

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication

They have got us coming and going !

Chemtrailed air filled with several types of toxins ,
Fluoride in our water,
GMO stuff in our foods,
MRNA in the vaccines,
masks on our faces,
morgellons on our health swabs,
mind control through the tv/media ,
dishonest bribed democrats in congress ,
fake history books in our schools ,
child predators in protective services,
taxes on our income ,
on and on and on....

They don't like us !

In response Save the Children to her Publication

So true!! I remember reading Gary Null's book "The Egg Project" about 30 years ago. He's been calling out the food industry for years. I tried to follow his advice - but it was impossible. They have poisoned absolutely everything. Beyond frustrating!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I've suspected throughout this pandemic and at the very beginning that introduction of parasites might be present. Who do you tell? Who do you approach? Would I have been compromised? The truth will he known.

This is a great great article from Corey Digs on Vaccine - DO NOT TAKE THE JAB
https://www.coreysdigs.com/health-science/jab-wannabes-get-the-bums-rush/

This is a great great article from Corey Digs on Vaccine - DO NOT TAKE THE JAB
https://www.coreysdigs.com/health-science/jab-wannabes-get-the-bums-rush/