Only people mentioned by @Quedforever in this post can reply

In response Qued Forever to her Publication

🤦‍♂️

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Qued Forever to her Publication

I cancelled heart surgery on 3/29 because they wanted to Covid test me. I don't wear a mask, I am not getting the vax and I am sure as hell not letting me stick that swab up my nose with either the sterilizing agent or the possible nanobots on the end of it. I have not worn a mask the entire time & guess what, I never contracted covid. Imagine that. Let's not forget that the patent for the test is owned by the Rothchilds and was created in 2015 but with a 2020 date on it. My friends and family say I am nutz for cancelling the surgery. I say they are all nutz because they are getting tested and vax'd. I won't seem so crazy as my family members start dying next fall when the vax is completely out of control. The vax will kill more people then the fake virus ever will.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response All Right to his Publication

I would do the same thing!!! Pray to God for healing and get some Colloidal silver (good quality) and start taking it. Also, you can heal your own body. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdmvMc7TZn0 you can also listen while sleeping. You are not crazy!!!

528Hz - Whole Body Regeneration - Full Body Healing | Emotional & Physical Healing - YouTube

Math scientist Victor Showell describes 528 as fundamental to the ancient Pi, Phi, and the Golden Mean evident throughout natural design. Vic Showell and Joh...

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response All Right to his Publication

i havent worn a mask either, and i refuse to be tested. i will add you to my friends list as you seem like my kind of people.

(2) Show this thread