Only people mentioned by @DanonMAGA in this post can reply

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

In response Danon MAGA to his Publication

So much for fair and free elections... next we're no longer the land of the free unless many more get brave. The Constituation is there to protect us from this! What now patriots?

Does that mean that we get a new election.

11 “Social Media” not social & biased Media. 77 yrs, Vet, MAGA, writing to save stories. Giving opinions easy to “See, Hear & Comprehend “

Now that this is in the open, will someone of authority make some kind of movement to tell the rest of the people of Ameria? I fear not. When I saw this, only 8 people or entities have reacted out of 338 million Americans. Our chance in an overturning an election seems kind of dim with these numbers. So I guess the Democrat liberals are absoulutly right. NOBODY GIVES A DAMN. IF THEY DID, THIS WOULD BE AN IMPORTANT STORY. But alas it will stop with ME, only an old citizens who can barily "see, hear but can still comprehend" with logic , reason & common sense. However, the rest of YOU , well, I guess that was never taught in the educational format of YOU''re learining process. YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SO.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Such a Lie -Georgia is a mess

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

run that back

(1) Show this thread