Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I would like to add this info to the mix: we actually know one of the victims who was killed, a very conscious person, not a person who would be signing up as an actor in a flase flag event, no way.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

condolences for your loss

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

not to be rude or anything but did you see the body??? George Soros has deep pockets. giving somebody $10M to disappear for the rest of theirs lives is nothing to these people.

(2) Show this thread

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

Another George Floyd "Performance"!!!!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

like clockwork ... no coincidence this happened just days after a Colorado judge denied Boulder's request to ban the AR-15... they think we are stupid!
#ff#BoulderShooting#2A

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

🤣🤣 WHERE’S THAT CONFOUNDING BRIDGE
LZ - 😄

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

And how convenient only the shooter was injured and all the rest were fatalities. He must have been a great shot.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...