💥💥💥💥 WE NEED MORE OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!! 💥💥💥💥

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

I would shop this store if I lived anywhere near to support them.

Digital Warrior, Citizen Journalist, Wise Woman, Seasoned Writer, Anon Extraordinaire' and a wife and mother who is all in for Trump!

THAT IS HOW IT"S DONE!!

Where we go one we go all!!
JUST LIKE THIS:

The World Wide Freedom Rally event was a grand success!

You wont' hear about it from lame stream media nor will you see any videos of the hundreds of events on the Fake News...but you can view some great videos right here...

https://rubyraymedia.com/index.php/top-stories/wuhan-flu-view-all-articles/success-all-around-for-the-world-wide-freedom-rallies

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Beverly Wood to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

This akes me proud to be an Ohioan!💖👍

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

Me to. Wonder what city, I'm in Cincinnati.

(1) Show this thread

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

Beautiful! I wish the stores in CA would follow common sense mandates and not tyrannical bullshit.

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

Im in Ohio, dont know where this is- most places are still stupid😂

Wish I knew what store this is I will order from them even if I don't use their products (sharing is caring)

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication

Im so sorry...I wish I knew..i would share that with you..but sadly I dont have that infomation. 😔

(1) Show this thread

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

love it!