I'll say it.@ghostezra is a shill.#GhostEzra
Nothing but repeated speculation.
NEVER has he provided a concrete fact. NOT ONCE.
Just handouts for the sheeple.
Wouldn't be shocked to learn it's a 15 year old bored kid.
#BULLSHIT No better than the two foreign loonies and Juan O Savin. Just BS to keep the sheep at bay.
Why you ask?

Because if there weren't these few voices that keep making false promises it's possible We the People may rise up and bring the whold house down.

But we are kept at arms length with platitudes and lies.
"Trump's coming back to save the world." "Trump will have new platform in 2 to 4 months" Do you get it? Just pushing things off further and further.

You all should read Albert Pikes take on all this. He was a 33 degree mason and confederate general who wrote about all 3 world wars and told us the plan for the future. Go research it.

This is the endtimes and NO MAN ON EARTH IN POWER IS WORKING FOR US.

#FakeNews#MAGA joke#Trump j

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication

wow another no faith bot

I know God's plan. It doesn't involve a drained swamp. It involves a Beast, False Prophet and Antichrist. And Trump is paving their way. This is all Satan's show now. He always owned the left. But now he owns the Christian Right via Trump and Q. When JFKjr returns you all will lose your ever loving minds and the deal is done. Sealed. Over. You all will do whatever your told after that.

Call me names.

But you will remember this conversation.

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

You are truly mistaken. If Q, Trump or anyone else on the right starts doing unbiblical things 99% of the Christians on here will not support it. We know this is Satans world and that Jesus will return before the 1000 year reign.

You really believe this? Honestly?

This just proves to me 100% that satans plan has worked better than I'd thought.

Once Trump is back in power you all will do whatever you are told. Watch.

Matthew 24:9 is coming. We are in the setup process now.

2 Thess 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Wake up!

In response Kevin Schott to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WAKE_UP in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

You are a total moron. You know Gods Plan? That in itself goes against everything Jesus taught. Fake ass POS