Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Lewis died in 2013 at age 80, worth well over a billion dollars. He was a big donor to the Dem party and MoveOn.org, along with big universities, including Princeton. Not doubting this one at all.

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

soros owns geico

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

I thought that was something to do with Government employees🧐 I am not surprised though, hes i to everything😑

(1) Show this thread

wow! Thanks for the info

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

I DISLIKE THOSE COM.ERCIALS

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

There's a reason it's called Progressive! πŸ‘

Christian descended from a Captain in the Revolutionary War.

With a name like that I never wanted anything to do with them.

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

All you need to know is right in the name...Progressive.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I did not know that!

However, I was near a place where they were shooting a commercial & heard Flo talking while having coffee... didn't care for her lefty politics one bit!

Besides, their junk mail campaign is such a pain!

We have State Farm & insure 2 vehicles for $15/mo less than 1 vehicle costs with Progressive.

Pffft!