At this point, it seems clear that the goal is to piss people off.
Hopefully getting people pissed = awaking people up.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I wonder what are the hotel rooms going for those weeks? Sounds like a good time to show up to view the Chreey Blossoms & visit the Memorials...

Fresh air viewing only for illegals everyone else go home and shut up! America doesn't belong to us anymore it belongs to creepy Joe and them, the illegals.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Yes piss people off, but not let to kill or drive them to suicides. What is happening in Central Europe now , it's starting to feel like another only "ceremony".

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Brings the Pain.....

Juan O Savin's April 1 approaching....

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤

But keep that border open- smh

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Seriously, what does it take to wake them up? My neighbor screamed at me, Fauxi is the best in the world!!! Yeah he's very good at lying and srealing billions of your money for his little vax projects, oh, and bankrupting all of us with lock downs and stopping small businesses from making a living. Great guy neighbor llady.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Your neighbor has been badly brainwashed. Maybe he or she will wake tf up when truths are revealed that involve the little evil troll. There is plenty of proof of his fraud if neighbor would just search.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

LOL! If the public is still Fearing after all the evidence that it's a dang hoax, they deserve not to view and smell the blossoms, LOLOLOL!😂😂😂😂 Even the Deep State cannot believe how NUMB the population is, hey!#uffff

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Someone needs to tell DC he hates them-no tourism money coming in!#MAGA

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

BOOM! got POPCORN!!!!,,WEEK to REMEMBER

BlQ55OM! 3

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Next Step: I wil personally go out and start beating the Sheeple with a stick, while shrieking WAKE TF UP.

I know.
I know.

I'll only get stoned.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

I'd happily go with you!

(1) Show this thread