Have fun on Easter vacation!

In Germany we have a total lockdown from April 1st ... even the grocery stores are closed...

Only people mentioned by @Pugmommy in this post can reply

Mom of 3 and Grandma of 2๐Ÿ’• awake for a long time ๐Ÿ”” WWG1WGA ๐Ÿงก darktolight โค godwins ๐Ÿงก Freedom is the price ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค

In response Just Cat to her Publication

The decision to the easter lockdown was withdrawn by Merkel today at noon ... Let's see what comes tomorrow ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

I didn't even know this had been planned until yesterday! A store cashier at my local Bio Laden told us. Thankfully, she seems awake and thinks masks are horrible too! She is the second cashier who has told me how they feel. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅณ

(1) Show this thread

Hearts and prayers to the CITIZEN patriots of Germany, and like Kappy is or was correct in saying, tunnels, tunnels, tunnels.

Mom of 3 and Grandma of 2๐Ÿ’• awake for a long time ๐Ÿ”” WWG1WGA ๐Ÿงก darktolight โค godwins ๐Ÿงก Freedom is the price ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thank you for your prayers! โค I hope this is the reason and Easter will be the true feast of the resurrection ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

(1) Show this thread

that is insane,how long is the lockdown?

In response Duke McQ_Z to his Publication

For now a week was announced ...

(1) Show this thread