Patriotism, like Faith, can't be fully explained with words.
It's something deep down within the core of your Being.
It's your Spirit consciously connected to all people and moments past, present, and future.
It's pride, dedication, and sacrifice in the name of Truth and what is Right.

It's something to be proud of.
Peace Through Strength.

https://youtu.be/PXg8E0kzF1c

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Kimberly Dawn to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

I love this picture! I have always, My Entire Life, been a die hard Patriot! Every chance I had in
K-12 I picked to write about Lincoln for my Papers!

I do not know what sparked my Patriotism (maybe that my 3rd agreat Grandfather was a Colenel in Civil War , 74th Ohio Granville
Moody 🤷‍♀️ but I did not learn much about him until I started following Q!! weird).

I LOVE AMERICA! ❤️🤍💙
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

TRUE