The answer is......Every globalist/cabal/illumanatii member, worked with the higher dimension dark beings, who lived underneath us in Inner Earth. (Agharta) The currency of the dark on planet earth was the flesh and and blood of our children. Those who participated, and helped continue the currency of evil, were rewarded with riches and power! The real truth will set you free!
👼>🦎🐍

#wwg1wga ♒️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

hanging or firing squad is too nice. burn em at the stake.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response John Anon to his Publication

Some are being sent to the moon! literally!
Why not experiment on their flesh and blood, for the benefit of real science! scum!

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Mostly because they were complicit in the trafficking, hopefully that will change.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

oh Tom it is coming soon isnt it

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

1234 on 3/23/2021 = 32323
The Angels are everywhere!
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

sent at 1234 too. i didnt even know that!
thanks angels.