πŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—
GOVERNOR DESANTIS IS A HERO!!!
HE'S KNOWN ALL ALONG!!!
#LoveOurGovernor

WAYNE ROOT: Why Isn’t Everyone in Florida Dead, or in the Hospital? (Florida Never closed down, no masks, no 6ft apart)

Yes, Florida has less death and hospitalizations, AND the people of Florida kept their businesses open; kept their jobs; the kids all went to school; people kept on living their normal lives.

My friends own restaurants in Florida. Restaurants and bars are jammed. No one is wearing masks once inside. They tell me not only are the customers healthy, all their employees are healthy.

How is this possible? How can Florida be thriving and prospering, completely open for business, with all the kids in school, while California and New York were shut down for the entire time, businesses dead, jobs gone, schools closed, kids not learning a thing…yet the people of Florida are healthier?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/wayne-root-isnt-everyone-florida-dead-hospital/

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

We Super Love & Respect Gov. DeSantis, the BEST Governor we have ever had! He is a WISE & BRILLIANT CHRISTIAN Who Cares for us. He knew how to handle the Covid crap & he did an Outstanding Job.

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our childrenβ€οΈπŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Governor DeSantis is a hero! Pleanty of people still wearing masks in Fl. I had a lady in a hotel last night say to my husband and my self and another family of 3 "All these people where ars your masks. " O simply said " The hoax is over mask are mot needed." She left in a huff. The 5 maskless people rode the elevator together laughing and talking. We must stand up to those who make comments. They have gotten away with their stupidity far to long without someone saying anything. Just keep telling them its over nonmask needed!#StopTheStupidity

In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication

She was one of the gullible ones who lets MSM think for her. Her brain is on a permanent vacation. Time for her to get back to work & prayerfully Think for herself.

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™ŒGod Bless You Brave Warrior!!!!πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™Œ

(2) Show this thread

Correct Florida is open. I still see the sheep wearing masks. I watch people lining up for the jab and it like watching cows going into the slater house.

In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication

Ditto. I am concerned. A radio host here got tge vaccines & is having unknown medical issues.

(1) Show this thread