Only people mentioned by @Cheymoon in this post can reply

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. Psalm 83:18

In response DEBBIE CRANDALL to her Publication

Hi Debbie. im still figuring things out here too. you can follow some of my followings

In response Rena Charboneau to his Publication

Hey guys i just got on, have NO CLUE what im doing yet. Twitter suspended my account. i guess they couldnt handle the truth!!

(1) Show this thread

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. Psalm 83:18

Hi Debbie. im still figuring things out here too. you can follow some of my followings