#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: FBI and DHS Attempt To Recruit Former Green Beret to Infiltrate and Spy on Oath Keepers, Proud Boys – But He Recorded The Conversation!
Earlier this month Jeremy Brown started speaking out about how the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) contacted him and attempted to recruit him to spy on patriots and everyday Americans.
The Gateway Pundit spoke with Jeremy Brown last night. Jeremy is SAFE, but laying low and keeping on the move until he says he has “a full grasp on any fallout that is sure to result.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/caught-video-fbi-dhs-attempt-recruit-former-green-beret-infiltrate-spy-oath-keepers-proud-boys-recorded-conversation/

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

A REAL PATRIOT RIGHT THERE👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷👍🏽

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Heavenly Father, PROTECT & GUIDE Jeremy Brown with Your Mighty Angels. COMPLETELY REMOVE EVERY WICKED PERSON IN OUR GOV'T in Jesus' Name. AMEN.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

prayers for Jeremy 🙏🏻

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

Thank for your service and your continued services to all of us 🙏

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

I would like fo thank him for his service and Im also very thankful he is a true patriot.🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼♥️